We Can Help You Retire Ready
Using our unique Retire Ready G.U.I.D.E. process, we get to know you, your goals and your dreams so we can address five key components of retirement planning that will help you pursue your passions without reservation.
Utilize Tax Planning
Determine Health Coverage
Enlarge Your Legacy
It’s Time to Make Your Money Work for You!
We believe everyone who has saved for retirement, deserves the opportunity to spend money in retirement without regret. It can be overwhelming — deciding when to retire, determining how much you can spend and discussing how to structure your retirement so you can sleep peacefully at night. The Retire in Ohio book walks you through how to accomplish each step and more.
Here are just some of the questions this book can help answer:
- Are you wondering how other families are living confidently in retirement?
- How can our battle-tested process supply the comfort you are looking for?
- Taxes scare and confuse almost everyone. Would you like to know how to limit unnecessary taxes and spend more money on yourself and your family?
- What happens when the spouse making financial decisions is no longer able to do so?
- It’s your money! Do you want to find the best ways to spend it and enjoy more of life?
Listen to Rodney on the Radio
Catch Rodney Peters’ “Retire Ready Ohio” radio show each week to hear his latest insights about income planning, tax-efficient strategies, the markets and much more!
Saturdays on WTOH 98.9 FM THE ANSWER
Saturdays on WRFD 880 AM The Word
Sundays on WTVN 610 AM News Radio
6 – 7 PM
Ready to meet your guide?
Rodney Peters started Peters Wealth Group so families and business owners can focus on what’s most important to them. We’re not just looking for new clients; we’re excited to grow our extended family with individuals just like you. If you’re eager to discover how Rodney has helped lead so many to retirement readiness, schedule your no-obligation meeting, reserve your spot at one of our complimentary events or visit our About page.